School of Medical Sciences
Date: 27 August 2019
Admission Notice for Undergraduate MBBS/BDS Programs 2019
- Applications are invited from the eligible NEPALI citizens for the Entrance test of MBBS/BDS program under Kathmandu University
The applicants must fill and submit online application form from www.kusms.edu.np with a copy of bank voucher worth NRs.3000/- (non-refundable), deposited at Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. in the name of KUSMS Account Number: 00505030017934 not later than 10th September 2019 till midnight. The amount can be deposited through any branches of Nepal Investment Bank Ltd.
Candidates required to submit application form through its online system and must print the Admit Card with Roll Number in COLOR FORMAT.
Completed 10+2 years of education or equivalent qualification with Minimum 2.4 GPA in aggregate and minimum C+ in Physics, Chemistry and Biology separately and minimum C in other subjects
Completed 10+2 years of education or Intermediate of Science (ISc.) or equivalent, having 50% in aggregate (Grand Total) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) as main subjects and he/she should have secured not less than 50% of marks in each subject (PCB)
Completed Bachelor of Science Degree, recognized by the University, with one of the following subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and at least one other prescribed science subject of study up to the ancillary level and having scored not less than an overall aggregate of 50% marks, provided that such candidate shall have passed the earlier qualifying examination (10+2 or an equivalent examination) with the subjects of Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Entrance Test: Date, Time and Venue
Date: September 21, 2019 Saturday
Time & Venue: Will be notified later in the website
Note: As per the Ministry of Education (MOE) directives, candidates, who fulfill above eligibility criteria and seek admission under MOE Scholarship in the colleges/institutions under the Kathmandu University, must also appear in KU entrance examination. Successful candidates will be selected by MOE as per their selection criteria.
- Applications are invited from the eligible FOREIGN citizens for the Entrance test of MBBS/BDS program under Kathmandu University
Foreign candidates who are interested and seeking for the admission in MBBS/BDS programs of Kathmandu University are informed to apply online from www.kusms.edu.np. with the scanned copy of +2 Mark sheet and Citizenship/Passport by 10th September 2019. Those candidates must appear in the central entrance test which has been scheduled on 21st September 2019 at Kathmandu.
Note: Foreign candidates who have passed recent National Medical Entrance Test-2019 of their country of origin will be eligible for admission in the respective program of Kathmandu University. However, the candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or, equivalent qualifications recognized by the universities/boards with physics, chemistry, and biology (PCB) securing a minimum of 50% in each PCB subject and also in aggregate.
The Examination test will be valid for the Academic Year 2019 only.
- Candidates are instructed to read the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting online application form and prior to deposit the bank voucher.
- Candidates submitting wrong information in the online application form and also not meeting the University’s requirements will not be allowed to sit in counseling session even they pass the Entrance test. Those candidates’ entrance test will be automatically cancelled.
- The University can deny or cancel University registration any time if University eligibility criteria are not fulfilled or any other valid reason.