Entrance Examination result of B.Sc. in Nursing/ Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Program 2017
The following candidates, who are successful in the Entrance Examinations for B.Sc. in Nursing/BPT program on 2nd September 2017, are hereby informed to get admission in the respective program in any one of the following institutions under the Kathmandu University for the Academic year 2017.
Kathmandu Uuniversit School of Medical Sciences, Dhulikhel Hospital Total Number in the programs
B.Sc. Nursing BPT
|College of Nursing, Scheer Memorial Hospital, Banepa||30|
|Kathmandu Medical College, Kathmandu||30|
|Manipal College of Medical Sciences, Pokhara||30|
|College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur||30|
|Nobel Medical College, Biratnagar||30|
|Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu||30|
|Lumbini Medical College, Palpa||30|
Admission Procedure in all the colleges will be as follows:
- Date of application submission by successful candidates for counseling in the concerned college starts from 3rd to 8th September 2017 with the copies of required documents (Mark sheet of SLC, Sc./10+2 transcript and Citizenship certificate).
- The counseling and admission by the concerned institution will be on the basis of merit of 70% of Entrance Examination Score and 30% of 10+2/I.Sc./ equivalent qualification total Aggregate Score (Total 100%).
- Candidates seeking to get admission on scholarship of Ministry of Education (MOE), are informed to contact at MOE.
1. Colleges should complete admission by 15 September 2017 and classes must be started by 17 September 2017.
- Concerned Institutions are required to check all the relevant documents to ensure that the candidate meets all the requirements before forwarding the documents for registration in the
- Admission of the candidate will be automatically cancelled if it does not meet the requirements of the University even though the candidate may have passed Entrance Examination-2017 and/or obtained admission in the
B.Sc Nursing & BPT Result 2017